I received several e-mails yesterday with questions about the new TYRANT Online Store that I set up. This post is going to serve as a "How To" and hopefully make things run smoother.
If you'd like to order some TYRANT merch click on the link above. Browse through the various items available, click on an item to view it larger or view the logo larger, then select the item you'd like to buy, select a size, and order away.
Now to field questions:
1. Sizing charts are typically offered when you click on an item. Look up in the right next to the price and quantity field. Some shirts are tighter, trendier fits than others. I wear a size large in most of the stuff and I'm 6' 3" and 185lbs.
2. Yes, some items are available in multiple colors, look for the "MORE COLORS AVAILABLE" line below the item photo.
3. Yes, CafePress does accept all major credit cards and they do offer returns. See their site for details.
4. Some tee shirts are more expensive than others because they have printing on the front and back. Double sided printing is more expensive and like I said, CafePress has some steep fees!..but is very convenient and has fast turnaround times!!!
5. Sorry, bulk discounts are not available through me. Contact CafePress, I have no say.
Thanks a ton for all your interest and support! I'm hoping to post a new shirt design each week and check back for guest artist works from Shawn Hebrank, T. McCurdy, Jason Patrician, Ryan Schmidt, and "Tiny TYRANT" Brandon B.